Similar to other websites, our website at http://soundvision-project.com/ (the ‘Website”) utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ and server logs to collect information about how our Website is used and to remember your preferences. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the Website or browse from one page to another.
You can find more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org .
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this Website:
- First party cookies – these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our Website.
- Third party cookies – these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our Website, for example Google, Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these cookies.
The tables below explains the cookies we use and why.
|First Party Cookies||Description||Expiry|
|Third Party Cookies||Description||Expiry|
|_ga||We use this cookie to collect information about how visitors consume our website content in order to improve the user experience.||2 years|
|APISID||Collect information about how visitors consume our website content in order to improve the user experience.||2 years|
|SID||Security cookie to protect user data from unauthorized parties.||2 years|
|HSID||Security cookie to protect user data from unauthorized parties.||2 years|
Social media cookies
We are active on several social media platforms. Our online presence in the Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn communities strengthens our visibility and helps you to know us better.
- The Website does not set cookies with the display of links to our social media channels when you are browsing our Website;
- In case there is embedded YouTube button, you can watch embedded videos, which we upload to our YouTube page. You can also follow links from our Website to Facebook, Mesenger, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- YouTubehas its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control. There is no installation of cookies from YouTube until you consent to YouTube cookies;
- Similarly, in case there is embedded LinkedIn button by clicking on it on our Website, you will be re-directed to the LinkedInsite, which has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control;
- In case there is embedded Twitter icon, by clicking on it on this Website will re-direct you to the Twittersite, which has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control.
- In case there is embedded Facebook icon, by Clicking on it on this Website will re-direct you to the Facebook site, which has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control.
- In case there is embedded Messenger icon by clicking on it on this Website will re-direct you to the Messenger site, which has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control.
In case there is embedded Facebook “like” button on our Website, by visiting this Website your browser automatically sends information about your visit to Facebook. The information which is automatically shared with Facebook differs depending on the fact of whether you are logged into Facebook or not. In the event you are logged into Facebook while visiting our Website the following data is automatically transferred to Facebook: user ID, the website you’re visiting, the date and time and other browser-related info. In the event you are not logged in or don’t have a Facebook account while visiting our Website the automatically transferred data includes: information about the web page you’re visiting, the date and time and other browser-related info.
Our Websites may also use so-called “Flash Cookies”; (also known as Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”) to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of our services, fraud prevention and detection and for other site operations.
If you do not want Flash Cookies stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash Cookies storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. No Flash Cookies will be saved if you disable the option “Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer”.
You can also control Flash Cookies by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash Cookies may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with our services or online content.
Log files allow us to record visitors’ use of the Website. Our Web Team puts together log file information from all our visitors, which we use to make improvements to the layout of the Website and to the information in it, based on the way that visitors move around it. Log files do not contain any personal information about you. If you receive the HTML-formatted version of a newsletter, your opening of the newsletter email is notified to us and saved. Your clicks on links in the newsletter are also saved. These and the open statistics are used in aggregate form to give us an indication of the popularity of the content and to help us make decisions about future content and formatting.
Cookies in Emails
If you do not wish to accept cookies from any one of our emails, simply close the email before downloading any images or clicking on any links. You can also set your browser to restrict cookies or to reject them entirely. These settings will apply to all cookies whether included on websites or in emails. If you have configured your computer to automatically display images, or if you have added us to your email “address book” (or “safe senders” list), or if you have configured your computer to have “weak” security, cookies might be set at the same time as you download, open or read an email from us. If you would prefer for this not to happen, you should disable the automatic displaying of images, or remove us from your address book or strengthen your security settings.
How To Control Cookies
The “Help” section on the menu bar of most internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to make the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that certain features of the Website may no longer be available to you if you disable cookies. You also can manage your cookies preferences using the following links for some of the most popular internet browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Who are we?
This Website is owned and maintained by SCALE FOCUS AD a joint stock company, having its business seat and registered address at 90 Tsarigradsko shose blvd., Capital Fort, building A, fl.24, Mladost District, Sofia 1784, Bulgaria, registered in the Commercial register of the Registry Agency under UIC 201996987.